|Description:||Meriam Yahia Ibrahim Ishag, a 27-year-old Christian Sudanese woman sentenced to hang for apostasy, sits in her cell a day after she gave birth to a baby girl at a women's prison in Khartoum's twin city of Omdurman on May 28, 2014. Sudan denied on June 1, 2014 Ishag would be freed soon, saying quotes attributed to a foreign ministry official had been taken out of context. AFP PHOTO / STR (Photo credit should read -/AFP/Getty Images)|
COUNTRY: AFRICA/CENTRAL AFRICA/SUDAN
|Copyright Type:||Third Party|
|Copyright Credit:||AFP/Getty Images|
|Agreement Type:||Agreement applies|
GETTY - Worldwide AI web & social media
A copyright credit must be displayed with this image.
· For worldwide editorial use on www.amnesty.org and official Al-branded Section websites, for use on AI-branded social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, flickr, Vine, YouTube and Vimeo) and use in Email Newsletters and Mailouts.
· CAN be used for membership acquisition, and indirect fundraising in connection with events that are newsworthy or of general public interest, but NOT for use in commercial advertising materials or direct ask fundraising.
· CAN be used multiple times in the context of its original use until 18/08/2021
· CAN be archived on AI internet sites/social media, if integrated within context of original use.
· NOT for use in printed materials or in any other medium other than specified.
· NOT for distribution to third parties but End Use may be syndicated to third-party partners for editorial purposes, provided that (i) the syndicated End Use includes your branding; and (ii) you ensure your third-party partners comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Note. AFP material may not be used on your Properties located in France.
|Agreement Notes:||Getty Images subscription|
|Date Photo or Video Created:||28/05/2014 00:00|
|Size:||451.08 KB; 1400 x 2052 pixels; 119 x 174 mm (print at 300 DPI); 370 x 543 mm (screen at 96 DPI);|