|Description:||AZERBAIJAN - OCTOBER 5, 2020: An unexploded BM-30 Smerch rocket by the Mingachevir Hydro Power Station. The situation in Nagorno-Karabakh escalated on September 27, 2020, with reports from Yerevan on the Azerbaijani troops advancing in the direction of Nagorno-Karabakh and shelling its settlements, including the capital city of Stepanakert. Both Azerbaijan and Armenia have declared martial law and military mobilization, reporting on casualties and injuries among civilians as well. Valery Sharifulin/TASS (Photo by Valery Sharifulin\TASS via Getty Images)|
|This asset shows:||News event|
|Keywords:||CONTEXT: ARMED CONFLICT|
|Tags:||AIR2020_Getty, mingechevir, republic of artsakh, nagorno-karabakh region, armenian-azerbaijani, armenia-azerbaijan, armed conflict, escalation, shell, red and white, barrier tape|
|Copyright Type:||Third Party|
|Copyright Credit:||Valery Sharifulin/TASS|
|Agreement Type:||Agreement applies|
Copy of GETTY - Worldwide AI web & social media
A copyright credit must be displayed with this image.
· For worldwide editorial use on www.amnesty.org and official Al-branded Section websites, for use on AI-branded social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, flickr, Vine, YouTube and Vimeo) and use in Email Newsletters and Mailouts.
· CAN be used for membership acquisition, and indirect fundraising in connection with events that are newsworthy or of general public interest, but NOT for use in commercial advertising materials or direct ask fundraising.
· CAN be used multiple times in the context of its original use until 15/03/2022
· CAN be archived on AI internet sites/social media, if integrated within context of original use.
· NOT for use in printed materials or in any other medium other than specified.
· NOT for distribution to third parties but End Use may be syndicated to third-party partners for editorial purposes, provided that (i) the syndicated End Use includes your branding; and (ii) you ensure your third-party partners comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Note. AFP material may not be used on your Properties located in France.
|Agreement Notes:||Not Released (NR) 0|
|Date Photo or Video Created:||01/03/2021 00:00|
|Size:||11.52 MB; 5112 x 3546 pixels; 433 x 300 mm (print at 300 DPI); 1353 x 938 mm (screen at 96 DPI);|