|Description:||Algerian women chant slogans during an anti-government protest in the capital Algiers on March 8, 2021. - Thousands of people demonstrated in Algiers and other cities across the country, confirming the remobilisation of the Hirak protest movement again in the streets since the second anniversary of the uprising on February 22. (Photo by RYAD KRAMDI / AFP) (Photo by RYAD KRAMDI/AFP via Getty Images)|
|This asset shows:||News event|
|Tags:||AIR2020_Getty, conflict, Horizontal|
|Copyright Type:||Third Party|
|Copyright Credit:||AFP via Getty Images|
|Agreement Type:||Agreement applies|
Copy of GETTY - Worldwide AI web & social media
A copyright credit must be displayed with this image.
· For worldwide editorial use on www.amnesty.org and official Al-branded Section websites, for use on AI-branded social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, flickr, Vine, YouTube and Vimeo) and use in Email Newsletters and Mailouts.
· CAN be used for membership acquisition, and indirect fundraising in connection with events that are newsworthy or of general public interest, but NOT for use in commercial advertising materials or direct ask fundraising.
· CAN be used multiple times in the context of its original use until 15/03/2022
· CAN be archived on AI internet sites/social media, if integrated within context of original use.
· NOT for use in printed materials or in any other medium other than specified.
· NOT for distribution to third parties but End Use may be syndicated to third-party partners for editorial purposes, provided that (i) the syndicated End Use includes your branding; and (ii) you ensure your third-party partners comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Note. AFP material may not be used on your Properties located in France.
|Agreement Notes:||Not Released (NR)|
|Date Photo or Video Created:||01/03/2021 00:00|
|Size:||490.78 KB; 2464 x 1640 pixels; 209 x 139 mm (print at 300 DPI); 652 x 434 mm (screen at 96 DPI);|